- Administrator – Fair Packaging LLC Limited Partnership, with its registered office in Buszewo 10, 62-045 Pniewy, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS0000395655, NIP (tax identification number): 7872103795, REGON no: 301911183.
- Cookies – small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Administrator’s website.
- Device – an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Administrator’s website.
- User – means an entity for which services may be provided electronically in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, and legal provisions, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
- Information collected on the basis of cookies is used for the purpose of proper optimization of the website’s operation, as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
- Cookies record website activity by recognizing the device, thanks to which the website is displayed in an optimized manner to the User’s individual preferences.
- The solutions used on the website are safe for Users’ devices using the Administrator’s website. It is not possible for any dangerous or malicious software to enter Users’ devices.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are files stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the Device. The Persistent Cookies mechanism does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
III. WAYS TO DETERMINE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE OR ACCESS TO COOKIES
- The User has the option of limiting or disabling Cookies’ access to their device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, except for functions that by their nature require Cookies.
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User’s device. Changes to the settings mentioned above can be made by the User through the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed particularly in a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform whenever cookies are placed on the device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User may delete Cookies at any time, using the features available in the web browser they use.
Copyright 2022 by Fair Packaging