- Respecting your rights and the Personal Data Protection Act, we are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal data obtained. All employees of the Company have been properly trained in the processing of personal data.
- The administrator of Personal Data is: Fair Packaging LLC limited partnership, with its registered office in Buszewo 10, 62-045 Pniewy, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS0000395655, NIP (tax identification number): 7872103795, REGON no: 301911183.
- On our website, we collect the following personal data:
- Name and surname/company name – when using the contact form or subscribing to the newsletter you will be asked to provide your name and surname/company name so that we will be able to contact you,
- Phone number – it occurs, that we call to confirm the subscription to the newsletter, or in the event of unexpected events such as company downtime, simultaneously proposing the most favourable solution,
- Email address – we send you a newsletter via the e-mail address, and contact you,
- Address – information resulting from the general rules of Internet connections such as the IP address (and other information contained in system logs) is used by the Website administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes – to collect general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection takes place).
- Providing the above data is necessary in the following cases:
- Subscription to the newsletter – in which we send relevant information about our company and products – after opting out from the newsletter from our database, we remove all data that can identify your person (name, surname, company name, phone number, email address).
- Contact us via the contact form – if you want to contact us directly from the website.
- Each User of our Website has the option to choose whether and to what extent they want to use our services and share information about themselves. If for some reason you do not want to leave your personal data, you have the right to delete it or not to use our Website.
- We do not disclose any data to third parties. We also do not store confidential data such as your credit card numbers or access data to your bank account.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662), you have the right to amend, supplement, update, rectify and request removal of your personal data. To do so, use the appropriate tabs on the Website or send an email message to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2022 by Fair Packaging